We are Registered Education Provider of (PMI®), USA
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification is designed to lead the participants to an internationally recognized Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI®), USA.QUICKWIN ACE VENTURA, conducts this training program as an Open House Training as well as at the Corporate Trainings at their sites.
Why do PMP®?
- PMP® is the most valued Certification in the field of Management.
- PMP® has the international recognition.
- PMP® Professional having PMP® Certification foster credibility with the clients for possessing a solid foundation of Project management knowledge, which can be productively applied in the workplace.
- The PMP® Program is designed to train the participants to be effective Project Managers
- It is intended to help them unlearn the practical way of coordinating projects & relearning in the PMI structured methodology
- This program is been delivered by intellectuals having a proven track record of having delivered successful projects in the past. The program also covers real life project scenarios & are interactive, so that the participants are able to relate to concepts & participate actively.
PMP® Examination Eligibility Criteria
- 35 contact hours specific to project management education (Awarded by QUICKWIN ACE VENTURA)..
- Bachelor’s Degree or more
- Minimum 3 years professional project handling experience, during which 4,500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks.
- Without a Bachelor’s Degree, Applicants must have a minimum five years professional project handling experience, during which at least 7,500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks.
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- System Analys
- Delivery Manager
- Team coordinator
- Functional Manager
- some one who has Minimum
- 3 years professional project
- handling experience.
- Duration : 4 days
- Contact Hours :35
- Day 1:
- Introduction to Project Management Framework
- Introduction to Project Lifecycle & Organization
- Introduction to Five Process Groups & their constituent Processes
- Introduction to Nine PM Knowledge Areas
- Day 2:
- Knowledge Area 1: Project Integration Management
- Knowledge Area 2: Project Scope Management
- Knowledge Area 3: Project Time Management
- Knowledge Area 4: Project Cost Management
- Day 3:
- Knowledge Area 5: Project Quality Management
- Knowledge Area 6: Project Human Resource
- Knowledge Area 7: Project Communication Management
- Knowledge Area 8: Project Risk Management
- Day 4:
- Knowledge Area 9: Project Procurement Management
- Knowledge Area 10: Project Stakeholder Management
- How to fill up Application Form Professional Ethics as per PMBOK®
- Tips for passing PMP and Question answers, Mock examination
Concepts of PMP®
- PMBOK Framework
- Program and Project
- Major Project Management deliverables
- Project Organization Structure
- WBS, OBS, RBS concepts
- Cost Baseline concepts
- Common cost concepts like NPV, IRR, Payback Period, ROI, ROCE, etc
- Earned Value calculations
- PERT / CPM Mathematical calculations
- Expected Monetary Value / Decision Tree Analysis
- 7 basic tools of Quality (Brainstorming, Control charts, Delphi technique, Ishikawa Diagrams, Gantt Charts, etc)
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- Ouchi’s Theory
- Herzberg Theory of Hygiene factors
- Theory X and Y
- Management and Contingency reserves
- Contract types
- PMI Code of Conduct
- Professional ethics